Actions and Detail Panel
CHSE - Technology Enhanced Learning Showcase session
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
Technology Enhanced Learning Showcase session for all staff in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
This event will showcase examples of innovative use of technology to support learning and teaching. There will be show and tell sessions from practitioners across Health Sciences, followed by two workshops.
Augmented reality (Dominic Alder and Chris Mills)
Virtual patients (Amy Manley, Junaid Fukuta)
360 degree videos (Alan Coombs)
Electronic Voting Sytem - changes in 17/18 (Hanrahan Highland)
OneNote (Martin Van Eker)
1. "Getting to grips with social media to become a more social practitioner" (Joe Nicholls)
2. "Using turningpoint to promote clinical reasoning in large group case-based learning" (Nick Crabb).
Organised into morning or afternoon session so you can come to:
- Show & Tell presentations & workshop 1 (a.m. session) plus lunch 9.30 - 14.00.
- Workshop 2 (p.m. session) 14.00 - 16.00 preceded by lunch 13.20 - 14.00.
- All day ticket for Show & Tell presenations, lunch and 2 Workshops 9.30 - 16.00.
Please choose the ticket type when placing your order. Please advise of any special dietry requirements if required.
Organisers: Dr Jane Williams (Faculty Director of e-Learning) & Ms Gemma McCann (e-Learning project officer)
Dr Joe Nicholls - Lecturer in Medical Education, Cardiff University
Mr Nick Crabb - e-Learning support, Vet school
Part of a series of sessions organised by the Centre for Health Sciences Education.