Building on the very successful 2016 Church Planting Forum, we are working on the details for the 2017 Church Planting Forum and wanted to send you this invite to join with other church planting leaders and practitioners from across the country.
The Forum is about creating a shared space where we aim to:
- Bring key UK church planting leaders from different tribes, traditions, denominations and movements into conversation with one another
- Explore together important and strategic church planting issues and concerns
- Share best practice ideas to enhance effective church planting
- Listen to one another’s stories and experiences
- Build relational networks that support and encourage one another
Following the very positive reviews and recommendations from last year, we will once again provide 4 'mini' seminars on current Church Planting issues from leading practitioners and form small group guided conversations to discuss together the implications and lessons for church planting. We will provide spaces to eat and drink together, and have an opportunity to pause for worship and prayer.
More details will follow soon.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 Forum.
Director of Forge England and Wales
Chairman of the National Church Planting Forum