San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Trainer course)
In response to recommendations made by a government-commissioned independent review panel, teaching qualifications have been simplified and renamed.
This qualification replaces the CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is designed for people who:
- are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three QCF units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training.
Candidates need to 19 years and over. Ability at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT would be beneficial.
Each delegate will be provided with full support and a good course reference book to keep. The course will be held in Warrington close to M6, M62 and M56 links. 2-3rd and 9th-10th February 2017.
My pass rate is much higher than the national average. I work with you to achieve the award.
More on the CIEH can be see here; http://www.cieh.org/training/more_about_education_and_training.html
When & Where
Richmond Training Associates
The award is delivered by Richmond Training Associates who deliver a wide range of first aid courses, AED courses, paediatric first aid and medical gases etc.