CIH Challenge on diversity in social housing
Morgan Hunt is working with the CIH Commission for Diversity, set up specifically to tackle diversity and how to broaden the talent pool at middle and senior management level within the housing sector.
Join us at a FREE breakfast seminar:
- Find out about the CIH Commission’s “10 by 20” challenges to the sector.
- Understand how you can broaden diversity of talent within your organisation.
- Learn from our expert speakers who have experience of working in E&D.
- Discover aspects of the human condition that affect recruitment choices.
- Engage with your peers and network with others in the sector.
Thursday 1st October, Manchester, 9:00 – 11:30am
- Clive Taylor, Consultant with more than 20 years’ experience in the NHS specialising in ED&I
- Cym D’Souza, Commissioner & Chief Executive, Arawak Walton Housing Association
Friday 9th October, London, 9:00 – 11:30am
- Rod Hall, Senior IT Project Manager and Chair of the Affinity Sutton BAME Network
- Kate Dodsworth, Commissioner & Executive Director, People & Strategy at Amicus
COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST + mid-morning refreshments
Places limited and on first come first served basis.
Are there ID requirements?
Please bring your ticket with you
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We do not have any parking so it is best to use public transport
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call Simon Brown on 0207 419 8900
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are FREE and only for the person registered
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can
Morgan Hunt Office
London or Manchester
The trusted public services recruiter perfectly sized to support diverse organisations hire the right people. Every minute we match professionals to careers across education, health, government, housing, infrastructure, charities and aligned private sectors. As informed recruitment professionals, we continue to proactively adapt our business model to manage change. We’ve expertly engineered our business to be large enough to deliver and small enough to care.