£2,098.80

CIM Digital Diploma in Profesional Marketing (London)

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

citizenM Tower of London Hotel

40 Trinity Square

London

EC3N 4DJ

United Kingdom

View Map

Event description
Rank in the top 1% of marketers & get ahead in your career - Get the CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing is a worldwide recognised

About this Event

CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing

Learn aspects of digital, search, content and social media marketing needed in business today

The CIM Diploma in Digital Marketing is a worldwide recognised professional qualification that is highly demanded by employers - Gaining this prestigious accolade puts you in the top 1% of markterers in the world.

Graduate in as little as 12 weeks and earn in excess of £50-150K - Our Price Guarantee ensures we are cheaper than any CIM study centre in the world by at least 20%

£1749 + VAT Blended - Attend 3-day course in London or Manchester which covers 80% of the syllabus and the remainder is then completed online

Includes all course materials, workbooks, CIM Certificate upon completion + unlimited after-coure supportand reading list plus blended option inlcudes refreshments & lunch

What does it cover?

• SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)

• Email Marketing

• Online Advertising & Pay Per Click (PPC)

• Digital Best Practice & Legislation

• Social Media Marketing

• Digital Strategy, Planning & Implementation

• Campaign Management, Measurement & Improvement

• Viral Marketing

• Online PR, Content Marketing & Blogging

• Affiliate Marketing

• Legislation, Regulation & Codes of Practice including GDPR

Digital Marketing Made Easy!

Our syllabus is focused around real-world business marketing with case studies and examples and unlimited after-course support.

We are empowering our students to accelerate their careers and boost their businesses – success for life in a commercial digital arena not just for the period of the course!

83% of our students gained a pay rise, promotion or new job in the digital marketing arena

Blended Study Option - 3-Day Classroom Course covers 80% of the syllabus + study remaining 20% Online

3-day fast track course in London or Manchester £1749 +VAT

Venues

MANCHESTER

Business Consort, The Hive, 51 Lever St, Manchester M1 1FN

LONDON

Business Consort, citizenM Tower of London Hotel, 40 Trinity

Square, London EC 3N 4DJ

LEARN MORE: https://www.digitalandsocialmediaacademy.com/product/fast-track-academy/

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

citizenM Tower of London Hotel

40 Trinity Square

London

EC3N 4DJ

United Kingdom

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved