San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We use presentations as a way to pitch ideas, share data, and even connect with other teams or clients. But, there’s a small problem: 32% of people on average fall asleep during standard power point presentations.
Now, if you think that only certain topics can be engaging and captivate an audience, think again.
Once you learn how to get and keep your audience involved in your presentation, you will be able to deliver your messages in a more effective way, making the presentation enjoyable for your audience, but most importantly, you’ll start enjoying them too.
What you can gain
- The importance of storytelling.
- Using your body to convey your message.
- How to keep your audience awake and involved.
- How to end a presentation in a powerful way.
- Find how to motivate yourself and boost up your confidence.