Join us at the CIPD London Student Conference for a thought-provoking and inspirational day packed with practical learning and networking. Whether you are studying a CIPD qualification at Foundation, Intermediate or Advanced level, the conference programme has been designed with a choice of sessions to give you excellent opportunities for exploring relevant case studies and career advice.
Five reasons why you should join your local CIPD student event of the year:
1. gain skills and knowledge to help you develop your career in HR or L&D
2. learn from practical case studies on current themes in HR, and discover what future trends might look like
3. get career advice from successful HR leaders who made it to the top, across different business sectors
4. network with local CIPD students and professionals
5. meet CIPD branch reps from your area and learn how you can get involved.
Tickets start from only £30 + VAT and include a full day of practical learning, lunch and refreshments (including evening networking drinks, which are optional to attend). Both full-time and part-time students will benefit equally, and it’s a great opportunity for distance-learning students to meet your virtual classmates.
Book your place early as spaces are limited. Speakers and conference sessions will be confirmed 6 weeks prior to event.
Cancellations and Refunds Policy
If you are unable to attend an event please give at least 1 working day notice and we will be happy to refund 100% of your booking fee or book you on to a subsequent event to the same value. Cancellations received after this time will be non transferable and non refundable.
Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.