Actions and Detail Panel
CIPD MK Annual Legal Update; CIPD B&MK
Wed 21 June 2017, 12:00 – 17:00 BST
This is our 2nd Legal Update of the programme year. This event will provide you with an update on the key employment law developments and recent case decisions, and prepare you for those changes that are on the horizon for 2017 and 2018. With case studies to test your knowledge and interactive group challenges to keep you on your toes, you will not want to miss out!
What to expect?
• Case highlights and legislative reforms for 2017: we shall bring you up to date with the crucial cases you need to know and important changes to the law.
• Brexit and beyond: we'll provide an employment lawyer's perspective on the subject and how it might impact HR.
• Top immigration issues: we'll tell you about the main areas of development for the next year.
• Legal case study: be ready to bring the law to life in a case study to test your knowledge and understanding.
• Interesting group challenges and discussions on the latest legal developments, including how to balance competing interests encountered in the workplace.
The event will be interactive and you will have the opportunity to engage with the speakers and other delegates on the key issues.
You will have the opportunity to put questions to our guest team of employment lawyers.
If you have a particular question you would like addressed that would also be of value to other delegates please e-mail Sarah Beeby (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance with your question by the booking deadline.
Sarah and her team at Dentons will do their best to ensure answers to questions of a general nature but cannot provide advice on specific cases.
Contact details for enquiries, with phone and/or e-mail address
Name Safia Boot
Telephone Enquires only: Tel. 01908 262862
Email address Enquiries only: email@example.com
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.