CIPD Northern Area Partnership Conference: Enhancing the Employee Experience (York)
Friday, 9 June 2017 at 10:30 - Saturday, 10 June 2017 at 15:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EARLY BIRD BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR #CIPDNAP17 - from £125+vat
Summary programme now available - click here
Join us for a series of keynotes and workshops at York Racecourse on 9 & 10 June 2017 and for the Northern Area Partnership Annual Dinner & Awards on the evening of 9 June – always a truly special and memorable occasion.
Enhancing the Employee Experience...
But it's all about the bottom line and achieving organisational objectives....isn't it??
Not really, if you get the people stuff right then those things will, to a great degree, take care of themselves. Whether our customers are internal or external what they experience affects that bottom line and those objectives.
As Richard Branson said.... "if you look after your employees then they will look after your customers".
So how do we make sure those customers get the best possible experience?
By taking a closer look at our most immediate and internal customers' experience first, the Employee Experience, by Enhancing that you truly can improve all other customer experiences and achieve great organisational outcomes.
Join us at the CIPD Northern Area Partnership Conference #cipdnap17 to hear more about how others are Enhancing the Employee Experience and explore the links between that and improved customer experiences and business/organisation results in times of uncertainty, change and growth.
Early bird rates available until 31 March 2017
Carissa Bub, CEO Bubworks Ltd
Ian Pettigrew, Director & Coach, Kingfisher Coaching with members of the #ConnectingHRAfrica team
Jo Swinson, Chair, CIPD Policy Forum and Director, Equal Power Consulting
Peter Cheese, CEO, CIPD
Workshops: Andy Romero-Birkbeck, Bev Holden, Charlotte Sweeney, Cheryl Winter, Christopher Westcott, Clive Wilson, Denise Preece, Em Whitfield-Brooks, Fiona McBride, Jo Daley, Jon Bartlett, Kate Hargreaves, Keith Jackson, Nigel Evans, Paul Matthews, Phil Willcox, Rachel Burnham and Tim Scott
Fringe: This year's Fringe includes workshops with Gemma Dale & Tim Scott (Friday 0945), Helen Amery (lunch on both days), and David Twiddle (lunch on both days) - further information regarding these Fringe workshops will be provided with joining information. #ConnectingHRYork is also holding a special social meet-up the evening before the conference (8 June), which may be of interest to conference attendees staying in York an extra evening click here for more information.
Full detailed programme (PDF format) available from late March, please email email@example.com to request a copy.
Please also keep an eye on @cipd_nap and #cipdnap17
NB This conference is usually a sell-out so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, including taking advantage of early bird rates as below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We have up to 20 exhibitor spaces available – again early booking is advised following the popularity of this option in previous years.
Special Early Bird rates available until 31 March 2017
- £125+vat Member rate for a 2-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £195+vat Non-Member rate for a 2-day ticket including the Annual Dinner
- £355+vat for a 6 foot stand space with 1 named attendee (including one 2-day ticket with Annual Dinner for that attendee)
- £495+vat for a 9 foot stand space with 2 named attendees (including two x 2-day tickets with Annual Dinner for those two attendees)
Extra tickets for dinner* can also be booked at the following rates
- £47.50+vat per person for Members, including pre-dinner drinks reception and wine with dinner
- £57.50+vat per person for non-Members, including pre-dinner drinks reception and wine with dinner
* Early bird tickets are non-refundable once booked, and are not available for 1-day conference or extra dinner tickets
* Early bird tickets are non-refundable once booked
* In the event of you being unable to attend, you may substitute another delegate in your place, provided that 7+days notice is given
* For substitutions made within 7 days of the Conference we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £50+vat
Sponsorship and other opportunities to support the conference are available, please email email@example.com for more details.
Don’t forget to follow our Twitter feed and blog: @cipd_nap #cipdnap17 https://cipdnap.wordpress.com/