San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Annual General Meeting of the Scotland Group of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) will be held on Tuesday 24th March 2015 starting at 6.30pm.
All members are invited to attend.
Rob Brown FCIPR - CIPR President Elect, founding chair of the Social Media Panel and managing partner of communications agency Rule 5 - will be our guest speaker for the evening. Rob will discuss the impact of digital and social channels on the profession.
The AGM will consider the following agenda:
- To receive apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 10 March 2014 (Scotland AGM 2014 Minutes – Draft)
- To consider and adopt the Annual Accounts (to be tabled)
- To receive the report from the Chair of the CIPR Scotland Group followed by questions
- Election of Office Bearers. Applications are invited for the position of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer via the CIPR-Scotland-AGM-2015-Committee-Nominations-Form (Word doc) before noon on Monday 16 March 2015
- Election of new Committee Members (nominations invited as above)
- Chair priorities for 2015/16
- To consider any other business
Can all CIPR Scotland members who wish to attend the AGM please RSVP by booking a ticket via this page.
Doors open at 6.00pm. The meeting will start promptly at 6.30pm. Following the AGM drinks and refreshments will be served.
A full agenda and copy of the annual report will be made available ahead of the meeting via www.ciprscotland.co.uk.
Any apologies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
The CIPR Scotland Group has over 900 members across the public, private and voluntary sectors. We host a programme of activities throughout the year, including events, awards and training courses.
For the latest information visit
If you are interested in joining the CIPR you can apply here