Volunteer for Citizens Advice Direct and get excellent training, valuable work experience, and a first-hand insight into working in the voluntary sector.
Training will run Monday 24th October 2016 to Friday 28th October 2016 , 10.00 am - 4.00 pm and Monday 31st October and Tuesday 1st November 10.00 am till 4.00 pm. Training will take place in Brunswick House 2nd Floor, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1UZ.
If you choose to become a volunteer, Citizens Advice Direct can offer you:
- In depth training in all areas of advice
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly working environment
- The promise that support will always be available either from your support advisor or from our up-to-date support tools network
- The opportunity to work alongside & liaise with Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Staff and other Volunteers.
As a volunteer Citizens Advice Direct will provide you with:
- Training on how to deal with customers, clarify issues and improve listening skills
- An opportunity to put your knowledge to the test and use it in a practical sense to tackle problems
- On-going support, the opportunity to undertake a range of additional training and reimbursement for travel costs
- The opportunity to gain extensive transferable skills which will enhance your employability and put you a step ahead of your peers when competing in the job market.
Important: By signing up to this training course and volunteering opportunity you are indicating that you will attend all 7 training sessions. Volunteering as a generalist adviser is based on successful completion of training.
CAD volunteers are normally expected to commit to at least 6 hours per week
Sign up now!
If you have any queries about becoming a CAD volunteer or the training please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org