Volunteer for Citizens Advice Direct and get excellent training, valuable work experience, and a first-hand insight into working in the voluntary sector.
Training will run Monday 21st November 2016 to Friday 25th November 2016 , 10.00 am - 4.00 pm and Monday 28th November; and Tuesday 29th November 10.00 am till 4.00 pm. Training will take place in Brunswick House 2nd Floor, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1UZ.
If you choose to become a volunteer, Citizens Advice Direct can offer you:
- In depth training in all areas of advice
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly working environment
- The promise that support will always be available either from your support advisor or from our up-to-date support tools network
- The opportunity to work alongside & liaise with Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Staff and other Volunteers.
As a volunteer Citizens Advice Direct will provide you with:
- Training on how to deal with customers, clarify issues and improve listening skills
- An opportunity to put your knowledge to the test and use it in a practical sense to tackle problems
- On-going support, the opportunity to undertake a range of additional training and reimbursement for travel costs
- The opportunity to gain extensive transferable skills which will enhance your employability and put you a step ahead of your peers when competing in the job market.
Important: By signing up to this training course and volunteering opportunity you are indicating that you will attend all 7 training sessions. Volunteering as a generalist adviser is based on successful completion of training.
CAD volunteers are normally expected to commit to at least 6 hours per week
Sign up now!
If you have any queries about becoming a CAD volunteer or the training please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org