Mix, Mingle, meet new people & make new friends at some of London's hottest watering holes!
FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE OUR SOCIAL NIGHTS FOR ALL - Not just for singles... ALL AGES ALL WELCOME.
Tonight we will be venturing out to Amber Bar where we're going to have a few 'after work' drinks & a 'shake it out' 'wind down' for the weekend party.
I have reserved an area for us in THE OPAL LOUNGE which plays up to date tunes, dance & R&B, next door is the Retro themed music room with illuminated dance floor.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a loud noisy venue/event with loud music and busy FROM THE START. We DO NOT HAVE EXCLUSIVE ROOM, therefore we do not have any control over the music volume which is set by the venue policy. If you prefer quiet surroundings & to be able to have intimate conversation this meetup is not for you!!
Drink Offers :
Happy Hour Prices all night long!
Cocktails from £7.25
2 for 1 cocktails offer if you sign up to AMBER with voucher - only one voucher per person & voucher can only be used for one bar staff - please get rules explained to you by bar staff/management BEFORE you order at the bar (not me!). You can sign up by email or facebook. If you have already received a 2 4 1 voucher with one email address/facebook you will not be able to use it again - please sign up with another email/facebook account (ask a friend?) You need the voucher code email so please print it off or be prepared to show it on your smartphone.
Lager/Beer From £4.00
Glass of Wine From £3.90
Bottle Wine from £14.00
Bar snacks from £2.95
Please check with bar staff for prices BEFORE you place your order.
We will be circulating with some sharing platters later on in the evening - this is a share of the sharing platter and is not enough for a full meal & have to go round the whole group - please be considerate to the rest of the group..If you require something more substantial please order food from the bar or eat pre-event.
IMPORTANT INFO PLEASE READ:
Please make sure you have read all event info before attending.
FRIDAY NIGHT IS PARTY NIGHT IN THE CITY - THIS IS A LOUD AND LIVELY BUSY NIGHT - do not attend this event if you do not want to be in this environment.
How to find Amber Bar:
Nearest Tubes: Moorgate/Liverpool Street (Broadgate Exit)/Bank
AMBER BAR - Can be difficult to find, the main reason being that it is a cellar/underground bar with no street facade. So best thing to do is find CITYPOINT, which is a massive skyscraper with a courtyard area in front of it: http://www.citypoint.org.uk/Core/Content/Public-Home-Page/Content6612.aspx. Once you've found that it should be pretty easy to find, there are a few bars in the courtyard, Amber Bar is opposite/parallel to Simmons & Simmons building, then you need to look for this (pic below)
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. You can always ask someone and/or hail a cab, they usually know where they are going! Some places in London can be difficult to find and hosts cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
•You do not have to arrive at 6.30 to join this event. Come down when you finish work, anytime but please no later than 8.30pm. Arrivals 6.30-8.30, hosting until 9.30pm
• Dress Code: Smart casual Trainers are OK, no tracksuit bottoms or jackets, or hoodies.
• Please make an effort to chat to people, participate and and mingle at the event. I bring venue and people together and there is no formula for fun, the event is what you make it!
• If you RSVP & change your mind, please cancel your RSVP. Regular no-showers prevent the enjoyment of meetups for other meetupers, so if you do not attend, you will be marked as a no show, and may be deleted from the group.
• Please arrive earlier for intros, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are in their natural 'groups', are well into their convos and a bit tipsy. It is a loud and lively event so we will try our best with intros
• Any comments, suggestions and feedback is always welcomed, moaning/venting is not. Please see me in person or email me post event. Appreciated.
• Most of all, come with a positive attitude and have fun!