External Quality Assurance CPD - 2 day workshop
This programme will provide knowledge, understanding and practical opportunities to explore what an external quality assurer (EQA) does to monitor a centre approved to deliver qualifications. Delegates will consider the fundamental aspects of the EQA role as well how they maintain good practice in relation to legislative and regulatory requirements. The two-day training event will provide the opportunity to learn, practice and carry out valuable activities which reflect the EQA role.
The day will help you to:
* Explain the context and principles of external quality assurance
* List information required to be able to plan for an EQA visit
* Compare at least 4 different techniques for sampling within a centre
* Discuss how to maintain and improve quality
* Manage information effectively
* Recognise legal and good practice requirements
* Gain an understanding of the EQA role
* Enhance your knowledge of quality assurance to review and improve your own organisation’s procedures and performance
* Develop your knowledge and skills as preparation for becoming an EQA in the future
* Support and develop your own centre to confirm compliance with awarding organisation (AO)
* If you are already an EQA the programme will refresh and update your knowledge
This event is for anyone who
* has a knowledge or responsibility of carrying out internal quality assurance
* wants to develop their own knowledge and skills, as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
* would like to understand more about the role, functions and responsibilities of an external quality assurer
* is an active internal quality assurer (IQA) or is responsible for quality assurance in their own centre.
* Is involved in quality assurance of vocational learning - whatever their role
* may not necessarily be looking to become an EQA, but would like to know more about the process
* is interested in improving their own centre’s procedures and performance
External Quality Assurance CPD two day training - £350
Delegates who attend and participate in the two-day workshop will receive a CPD ‘Record of attendance’.
Having attended and participated in the two-day workshop delegates will have the opportunity to complete the Award in Understanding the External Quality Assurance (EQA) of Assessment Processes and Practice through the City & Guilds centre Simply Training. Delegates who wish to complete this qualification should normally hold a relevant Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) qualification. There is an addtional cost to complete the Award. If you are interested in this option following your training please contact Karen Gray email@example.com