Actions and Detail Panel
City Priority Strategy Session
Wed 5 April 2017, 12:30 – 16:30 BST
Our 5 April City Priority Strategy Session is your opportunity to join other Leicester City Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) groups of all shapes and sizes to identify key issues and topics which are important to the sector.
The Strategy Session is your opportunity to:
- Identify topics which will have an impact on your group and the larger sector
- Get involved with sector-wide work to influence policy around those topics
- Speak out and have your voice heard by decision makers
- Join Challenge Groups around long-term issues
- Network and share best practice with other VCS groups working across the City
The session will identify the top priorities for the sector in the City. These priorities will then be looked at in more detail at Challenge Session events later in the year.
Who can attend?
This Strategy Session is for groups which are based in or deliver services in Leicester City. If your group works exclusively in Leicestershire County, we would be delighted to welcome you at our Leicestershire Challenge Sessions on Partnership Working and Capacity. The details of these sessions can be found here and here. If you have queries, please contact us.