Actions and Detail Panel
CLAHRC Child and Young People’s Mental Health Research: Generating Impact
Fri 5 May 2017, 10:00 – 15:30 BST
Purpose and Objectives
To network with researchers and other key stakeholders in CYP MH across CLAHRCs;
To explore barriers, solutions and successes for implementing research into practice; and
To identify opportunities for collaborative working
We will do this by working interactively:
- To share the key findings and impacts from implementing CLAHRCs CYP MH research into practice
- To think about our aspirations for CYP MH impact and activity in CLAHRCs Child Health theme and what might limit our effectiveness
- To identify our priorities for achieving our CYP MH ambitions
- To identify opportunities for collaborative working to enhance impact of CLAHRCs CYP MH research
- To think about where we are now and identify next steps to achieve our ambitions
- To agree actions and focus for next workshop of CYP MH in CLAHRCs
10.00 Arrival, registration and refreshments
Review CLAHRC posters on turning key research findings into differences in practice
10.15 Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
Welcome and context: Peter Fonargy, N Thames CLAHRC
What do we want to achieve today?
10.45 What are our learnings on effectively making differences in CYP MH in practice?
What are our key findings and themes in CYP MH impacting effectively on practices?
What are our aspirations for CYP MH impact and activity in CLAHRCs?
12.00 What are our priorities for achieving our CYP MH aspirations?
13.15 Develop plans for collaboration in priorities identified
What are our clear shared goals and how are we going to work together?
14.45 How can we progress our shared interests effectively?
How can we continue to work together on CYP MH across CLAHRCS?
15.15 Closing Round
What have we found useful today?
A number of rooms are on hold at Anstey Hall, where the event is taking place. There is a total of 18 rooms on hold for attendees until 5th April, on a first serve first come basis, details of prices can be found below.
The room options are (prices per room):
- King rooms in the stable block - £90
- Standard double rooms in the main building - £100
- Super King or twin rooms in the main building - £120
To book a room, please contact Anstey Hall (details can be found in the link), when booking please mention the following:
- That you are attending the ‘CLAHRC Child and Young People’s Mental Health Research’ on 5th May, the event if being organised by Lorna Jacobs
- Nikki Kitchener is the Events coordinator who has put the rooms on hold at Anstey Hall