About this course
This one-day intensive course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of how to convert leads in Pardot and engage better with their customer. During the course, we introduce the basics of successful marketing and sales alignment, campaign reporting and show you the benefits of Salesforce Engage.
Delegates should be familiar with Pardot and have an understanding of marketing automation.
You will learn how to
Use automation to convert leads into opportunities, focusing on
- Defining lead statuses and sources in Pardot and Salesforce
- Using automation to nurture and convert leads
- Segmentation to personalise your customer’s experience
- How to build programmes in Engagement Studio
- Reporting on lead flow, from marketing to sales
Prioritise and profile your leads, by
- Using grading to identify leads of higher importance
- Scoring your leads to show their interest in you
- Scoring on your products – which products or services they are most interested in
- Reporting on your leads by grade and score
Better align marketing with sales through
- Identifying when a lead is sales-ready, and assigning them to sales through automation
- Giving sales a view of marketing activity
- Using Salesforce Engage to improve conversion
- Providing the sales team with lead generation reports
Use automation to engage with the customer.
- Building an on-boarding programme
- Using Pardot to up-sell and cross-sell