Actions and Detail Panel
Classroom training course: Lead conversion and customer engagement with Sal...
Tue 28 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
About this course
This interactive course is all about converting more leads into the sales funnel using Pardot. You will learn how to create a framework for automation and how to use lead prioritisation for a more successful marketing to sales funnel. We cover basic through to more advanced tactics and functionality required within Pardot in order to convert more leads and engage with your customers in order to retain such as campaign reporting and Salesforce Engage.
This course is for users of Pardot who have yet to optimise their usage of the platform by utilising more complex features of Pardot such as engagement studio and lead scoring & grading.
You will learn how to
Use automation to convert leads into opportunities, focusing on
- Defining lead statuses and sources in Pardot and Salesforce
- Using automation to nurture and convert leads
- Segmentation to personalise your customer’s experience
- How to build programmes in Engagement Studio
- Reporting on lead flow, from marketing to sales
Prioritise and profile your leads, by
- Using grading to identify leads of higher importance
- Scoring your leads to show their interest in you
- Scoring on your products – which products or services they are most interested in
- Reporting on your leads by grade and score
Better align marketing with sales through
- Identifying when a lead is sales-ready, and assigning them to sales through automation
- Giving sales a view of marketing activity
- Using Salesforce Engage to improve conversion
- Providing the sales team with lead generation reports
Use automation to engage with the customer.
- Building an on-boarding programme
- Using Pardot to up-sell and cross-sell