About this course
Whether you’re just learning to use Pardot or you’re looking to delve deeper. This one-day intensive training course provides delegates with information on a wide range of marketing automation features, functionality, and best practices to help you get the most out of your Pardot investment.
Delegates should be familiar with Pardot and have an understanding of marketing automation.
You will learn how to
Use the right tactics to reach and interact with your audience, focusing on
- Content at the top of the funnel
- How and when to use dynamic content
- Using Pardot email campaigns at the top of the funnel
- How to A/B test your emails
- Using a preference centre to reduce opt-outs
- Connect your social channels and Google to Pardot
- Setting up campaigns in Pardot and Salesforce
- Track success by channel and campaign
Using Pardot landing pages and forms to capture leads, looking at
- Best practices on lead capture
- Multi-variant testing and how to use the data
- Why and how to use dependent fields and progressive profiling
- Segmentation and personalised follow-up
And, best practices around managing your data within Pardot.