Actions and Detail Panel
Classroom training course: Pardot Training
Wed, 5 Jul 2017, 09:30 – Thu, 6 Jul 2017, 16:30 BST
About this course - Day 1 Lead generation with Salesforce in Pardot
This intensive training day is all about generating more leads using Pardot. You will learn how to apply digital marketing best practice to the platform in order to enable you with the ability to create a marketing automation strategy, with tactics and functionality available within Pardot. From basic through to more advanced tactics, we cover the essentials required to extend your ‘Reach’ & ‘InterACT’ tactics with your audience so you can track successful ROI with Pardot.
This course is for users of Pardot who have yet to optimise their usage of the platform or apply a structured plan around the technology.
You will learn how to
Use the right tactics to reach and interact with your audience, focusing on
- Apply marketing best practice to Pardot
- Understand how to set and prioritise Pardot objectives
- Create a tactical plan to ‘Reach’ & ‘InterACT’ with your audience
- Connect your marketing channels to Pardot
- Understand how to use tactics such as progressive profiling & dynamic content to increase conversion rates
- Capturing leads with Pardot forms and landing page
- Build optimised campaigns, increase lead visibility and campaign ROI
- Create emails aligned with best practice
- Best practices for data management for effective marketing
- How to use multi-variate testing
About this course - Day 2 Lead conversion and customer engagement with Salesforce
This intensive training day is all about converting more leads into the sales funnel using Pardot. You will learn how to create a framework for automation and how to use lead prioritisation for a more successful marketing to sales funnel. We cover basic through to more advanced tactics and functionality required within Pardot in order to convert more leads and engage with your customers in order to retain such as campaign reporting and Salesforce Engage.
This course is for users of Pardot who have yet to optimise their usage of the platform by utilising more complex features of Pardot such as engagement studio and lead scoring & grading.
You will learn how to
Use automation to convert leads into opportunities, focusing on
- Defining lead statuses and sources in Pardot and Salesforce
- Using automation to nurture and convert leads
- Segmentation to personalise your customer’s experience
- How to build programmes in Engagement Studio
- Reporting on lead flow, from marketing to sales
Prioritise and profile your leads, by
- Using grading to identify leads of higher importance
- Scoring your leads to show their interest in you
- Scoring on your products – which products or services they are most interested in
- Reporting on your leads by grade and score
Better align marketing with sales through
- Identifying when a lead is sales-ready, and assigning them to sales through automation
- Giving sales a view of marketing activity
- Using Salesforce Engage to improve conversion
- Providing the sales team with lead generation reports
Use automation to engage with the customer.
- Building an on-boarding programme
- Using Pardot to up-sell and cross-sell