Cleantech Investor Ltd., in partnership with K&L Gates, will host Cleantech Fund Manager Platform, a morning event for companies and investors in the cleantech sector, on 15 March 2012.
The event will involve presentations by cleantech fund managers about their investment criteria and provide a valuable opportunity for cleantech companies to get inside the head of the fund managers and understand what makes them tick. The event will provide an insight into the current trends and issues in cleantech investment and the challenges which companies raising funding must address.
Themes for discussion will include:
- The subsectors within cleantech which are most popular with fund managers
- Appetite for early stage vs. late stage investment in a difficult economic environment
- Views of investors on technology risk / management issues / investment in project development
- The state of the cleantech investment industry in Europe vs. the US
- Differences in approach of angel investors vs. venture capital investors
The morning will provide invaluable background information for companies raising funds - and an overview of the state of the cleantech industry in Europe for institutional investors considering entering the cleantech space.
Funds presenting will include:
Who should attend?
Cleantech Investor organises events on cleantech, renewable energy and related themes, both in the UK and Brazil.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.