Actions and Detail Panel
Climate & Sustainable Architecture
Thu 30 March 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Gill Grundy - Celotex
Anna Williamson - HH Celcon
Climate & Sustainable Architecture –
Celotex and HH Celcon are working in collaboration to deliver an enthralling presentation on why is it important to focus on sustainability and how they as manufacturers can support this?
• Compliance – focuses on the different approved documents and how to comply with them.
• Designing It & Building It – what applications do we offer solutions for?
• Being Safe – what changes have there been to the safety regulations and how will they affect the construction industry?
• Designing Context – Examples of how our products have been used.
• Where People Live – A broader look at the community and how manufacturers can support them.
• External Management –
To reserve a place please reserve via Eventbrite or email Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
NW Regional Chair