CLMH Pilot Spotlight on: Richmond Adult Community College
Thursday, 3 December 2015 from 12:30 to 13:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One of what we hope will be many online spotlight sessions sharing lessons learned from the BIS Community Learning Mental Health Pilot projects, this session shines a light on Richmond Adult Community College's pilot project. It will be led by Manoj Nanda, who is the project manager. Please join us.
The practical stuff
How do I book?
Places are limited to 45, so reserve yours now. Simply select your 'ticket' and 'register'. We'll send you the meeting ID (which you need to join). You don't need to worry about setting up a password and username when you join at 12.30 pm on Thursday 3 December 2015.
12.30 -1.30 pm. Please check that your login and equipment are working before the session starts.
Join from a PC, Mac, iOS or Android
1) Download and install Zoom (or the Zoom app on your smartphone or tablet) before the session
> https://zoom.us and download Zoom. It's a tiny bit of online meeting software that takes a couple of minutes to download and install. If you think your work firewall might block it please get your IT department to add it to your permissions.
2) Select the following link to join the session https://zoom.us/j/6874931372 Please use a camera and mic if you can - it makes for a much better experience for everyone, including the person presenting and for the recording.
3) If you can't join online then you can join by phone: +44 (0) 20 3695 0088
4) Enter the Meeting ID, which we'll send to you on the morning of 3 December 2015
We want everyone to enjoy and have full access to this webinar. Please do not be offended if we ask you to help us by telling us:
- when you book, if you have any specific accessibility requirements we need to know about
- If you notice something we've missed or made difficult for you or others
We will do everything we can to make it right.
Eventbrite will automatically send you a reminder 48 hours before the session and again on the morning of 3 December 2015.
Tell people involved in your pilot about it
This session is open to all of the Community Learning Mental health Pilots and their joint local working partners - please extend this invitation to them
Email email@example.com or call 07920493620
We hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you.
Mental Health in Further Education Network
A friendly e-community of practice for anyone with and interest in adut education and mental health and wellbeing. We co-create opportunities to network, discuss and share experiences, resources, good practice and lessons learned with other practitioners.
Join us on
We are busy in the background planning our month-long series of online sessions in October in support of World Mental Health Day 2016 - let us know what you'd like to see and if you'd like to present an aspect of your work/experience.