San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is suitable for writers, composers, producers and service providers
Find out all you need to know about building your business at the CMC Pre-market Briefing. If you are joining the Kidscreen delegation this year, the event is free and will give you invaluable insights into your planning for that market - with information for TV/animation producers, interactive media companies and writers/composers/service providers on getting the most out of the kids' markets.
The event will be equally useful for those considering a trip to any other of the key market events (Cartoon Forum, Annecy/MiFA, MipTV , MipJnr or Mipcom) as our experts will cover the benefits, pitfalls, challenges and opportunities, and how to get best value out of all of the key kids' markets.
We'll look at projects from a digital perspective as well as conventional - and ecxplore the multi-platform approach to market entry.
- Bart-Jan Gorissen (VP Commercial & Business Affairs, FremantleMedia Group Ltd)
- Dr Carla Engelbrecht Fisher (Founder, No Crusts Interactive) via live video link from New York
- David Kleeman (Senior VP Insights Programmes and Playvangelist, PlayCollective) via live video link from New York
- Lisa Logan (Partner, Gateley UK)
- Helen McAleer (Chief Global Development Officer, The Walker Books Group)
- Wil Stephens (CEO, Cube Interactive)
- Karl Woolley (MD, Laughing Gravy Media)
UK@Kidscreen registered delegates can book in free of charge
For non-members of the UK@Kidscreen delegation there is a fee of £25+VAT to attend.
Our range of experts and panellists will be announced very soon.
And don't miss out on our fantastic delegation deal for Kidscreen 2014:
- the lowest possible rate for your ticket
- a smart reception
- dedicated meeting tables
- the chance to meet some of the US and Canada's key players
- and your own listing in the UK@Kidscreeen brochure distributed to all Kidscreen delegates.
Venue: Gateley LLP, 1 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX