Free

Co-creating consciously conversation series: Conversation 1: Self-Centering

Actions and Detail Panel

Free

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Online Event

Event description
What does it mean to center in on self? How is it different to self-centeredness or selfishness?

About this Event

These sessions are part of our Co-creating Consciously series.

Conversation 1: Self-centering

During the last 12 months we have collectively had to adapt to the global Covid-19 pandemic. Not only have we had to find new ways of being and doing at work, but with family and friends. This conversation opens a space to explore the importance of attending to ourselves by resourcing ourselves to meet the complexities and challenges facing us both in and out of work. We will be creating a shared space to reflect on questions such:

What does it mean to center in on self?

How is it different to self-centeredness or selfishness?

What happens for us which makes it possible to co-create regenerative relationships with others?

What happens when we don’t do this?

Paying to participate; paying more to sponsor others

In this time of COVID, we are aware not everyone has the income they are used to. We too have been affected. We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company operating on the basis of a sufficiency principle. We call those who subscribe to this principle ‘E=ECos’ i.e. ‘Enough equals Enough Contributors'. 75% of our fees goes to those who deliver our services and our overheads. The remaining 25% of our income is re-invested in resourcing the learning of our community-in-practice, supporting each of us to pass on Presence in Action everywhere we are in our communities, organisations and families. We also use it to provide bursaries and supported places on our learning events to those unable to pay for themselves.

We invite you to contribute to our mission and to pay what you are able for yourself. If you can pay more as an E=ECos, to sponsor someone else to join in, that would be amazing. You can invite someone to register for a sponsored ticket, or let us know you have paid more, so that we can invite someone else on your behalf. This will enable us to acknowledge your contribution.

Zoom links will be sent out on registration.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Online Event

Save This Event

Event Saved