Building partnerships with users and carers to improve services is what co-production is all about. But how can we work together to make this a reality? This participatory session focusses on the practical processes and tools required for successful co-production.
This course will help you to:
- Understand what co-production is
- Identify the principles of co-production
- Identify some of the barriers to meaningful co-production
- Improve your knowledge and confidence about how to put co-production into practice
Who should attend?
This introductory level course is aimed at staff, carers and users of social care and health services who want to know about the basics of co-production and increase their understanding of good practice.
This course may be particularly valuable for organisations that wish to train one or two members of staff, including:
- team leaders and managers working for care and support providers
- healthcare staff and managers
- housing officers
- commissioners of services
- project workers
Do you have questions about SCIE's co-production training?
For further information on all SCIE training support visit: http://www.scie.org.uk/training/index.asp
If you would like to attend but need to have an invoice for this booking please email email@example.com