To be quite honest, the ‘Coaching at Sea on board The Excelsior’ programme is not for everyone. And not everyone who applies for the course will be accepted.
However, you will benefit greatly from this chance of a lifetime!
Join me on a 7-day adventure aboard one of Europe’s most historical sailing ships.
On board The Excelsior, you and I along with ten handpicked individuals will learn the responsibilities of being part of the ship’s crew.
But this is not just about sailing.
This is also about you realising your potential and achieving your goals in life or business.Each day we will take part in either one on one or group coaching sessions specially crafted to help you with your specific aims.
So what are the benefits of this programme that combines intensive personal and business coaching with a dream holiday?
- Personalised coaching tailored to your needs – Before setting sail, I will consult with you and together we will discuss what you hope to achieve while on board. I will then customise your coaching sessions to meet these goals.
- Unlimited access to your coach for 7 days – I will be with you every step of the way so should you need advice, motivation, or have any questions, I’m there by your side.
- The opportunity to learn those essential life skills – As a valued crewmember you will learn to work within a team, how to value the efforts of others, and feel appreciated yourself.
- The perfect opportunity for reflection – On board The Excelsior there are no phones, no games consoles, and no Wi-Fi hotspots. You are free from the distractions of daily life allowing you the time to take stock of your personal life or career.
- Step outside your comfort zone – Challenging yourself is the key to success and what better way to do it than by learning how to sail on board a ship to The Channel Isles or mainland Europe.
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards Expedition status – A trip on board The Excelsior is recognised by the Duke of Edinburgh Awards committee as an expedition and counted towards your final award status.
- RYA Training for Competent Crew Training – For a small additional fee of £79 you can take your crew training one step further and receive certification for your time on board. This is ideal for those that have an interest in sailing, or that would like to take part in future expeditions.
- Meals and refreshments – Your package includes all meals and a variety of light refreshments and drinks. If you have any special dietary requirements, just let us know when booking.
I’m sure that you will agree that the Coaching at Sea program offers a truly impressive array of benefits many of which are designed to help you in both your personal and working life.
If you feel that a family member or one of your employees is suitable for the programme, then I will be only too happy to review their application based on your recommendation. The ship allows crew members from the age of 14 and up so this could be the perfect alternative holiday for a teenage relative.
In a few words, the ‘Coaching at Sea on board The Excelsior’ programme is a once in a lifetime opportunity. It offers you the chance to experience life on the open sea while taking advantage of my many years of business and mentoring experience.
And all of this is round-the-clock coaching on a unique 7 day voyage is available to you for only £200 per day. There are no extras, no hidden costs, and with everything that you could need provided on board, no need for spending money.
And why does it cost so little?
The truth is that I want you to succeed. Whether it’s by starting your own business, taking the big leap in your career, or boosting your self-confidence, I want you to be the best that you can be.
This is a golden opportunity, and I don’t want you to miss out, and for this reason part of the course is funded by myself as I look to give something back to the community that, in the past, gave so much to me.
So fill out the booking form today and we can start the ball rolling on what could turn out to be one of the best decisions of your life.
P.S. There are only 11 places available on each voyage, and I expect them to fill quite fast. But don’t worry I’m only requesting a 50% deposit which can be easily paid through Paypal or BACS with the remainder due before we set sail on this epic voyage of personal empowerment.