- Heard about coaching and mentoring and not sure of the difference?
- Want to find out if it will work for you?
- Like to try it for free?
Then simply choose one of Charlie's monthly free slots and you can decide if it is right for you.
If it is, then you will get a discounted rate on the hour (£40) or two hour (£80) slots that are availble, helping you to choose the solution that is right for you.
Coaching sessions will take place at Grays Court: http://grayscourtyork.com/
Once you have booked your session, you will receive the pre-coaching questionnaire. This will help you to consider what is most important to focus on during the session: it is most helpful if you can return this completed to Charlie prior to the session.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com or call: 07870 498886
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do