Are you a teacher? Are you a tutor? Would you like to improve your teaching ability and find out ways of maximising your pricing?
Coaching offers a brilliant set of tools to support a tutor’s management of pupil’s development academically. CUREE (2015) have found that coaching allows students to develop and grow better than mentoring or no interventions alone. It also provides a powerful framework to work with students and help them deal with the problems of growing up in an ever changing world which can impede learning.
In this three session course you will:
- understand the need for coaching tutors;
- review the evidence for where coaching has worked in the past for form tutors;
- understand how to build rapport effectively;
- consider the strategies to implement the growth mind-set with students;
- review models for coaching students.
If this sounds relevant to you, come along to this coaching course for tutors and pastoral leaders! The Hexis Plus managing director, Chris Jones, is a qualified coach and teacher and he will be leading this event. He will bring his unique insight into the education industry and explain why coaching would improve it.
↗↗↗ Get your tickets above ↗↗↗
N.B.: If you would like a completely bespoke course, we offer one-to-one training as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.