Actions and Detail Panel
Coaching Employees with Social Communication Difference
Fri 26 May 2017, 13:00 – 15:30 BST
Learn how to coach employees with social communication difference in the workplace such as Autism, Aspergers or who display related characteristics. Working with a professional actor, we role play true-to-life scenarios of communication differences at work and use videos to support the learning experience.
Venue: Skainos, 239 Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 1AF
Date: Friday 26 May2017
Level 2 Workshop: Coaching Employees with Social Communication Difference
The session will include:
- Developing an understanding of workstyles of employees with Social Communication Difference
- Increasing understanding of the coaching situation and how social communication difference can be supported in this context
- Opportunity to take part in role plays with professional actor to try out coaching techniques
Recent feedback includes:
- Role plays from the presenters were very effective.
- The best training workshop I have ever attended
- I enjoyed the pacing and felt all info given was extremely relevant and was not overloaded with info.
- I enjoyed the Role plays/ Great Presenters
- I enjoyed the real life experiences.
- Brilliant training.
- Good mix of interactive and slides.
- Enjoyed the pace of delivery and the fact that the trainers were obviously knowledgeable and passionate about the subject.
- The best part of the training programme.
Please note that the cost for individual workshops is £135 (discounts for multiple bookings). A light lunch is included.
Numbers of attendees are limited to 15 per workshop.
This workshop can be delivered in house, and additional workshops are also available, such as Interviewing people with a Social Communication Difference, or Becoming a Diversity Champion. For details contact Sharond@specialisterne.com
Specialisterne NI have been selected by Techies in Residence to develop future online training in working with employees who have a social communication difference.