Actions and Detail Panel
Mon, 15 May 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 16 May 2017, 17:00 BST
Learn how to coach, either in business, sports or your personal life. On our award winning coaching workshop. (NTA 2011)
It will ensure that the participants have a deep understanding of what drives an individual to perform, as well as leading edge coaching techniques. Participants practice coaching and will be coached and a scenario of their choosing.
Delegates gain by:
Coach challenging team members.
- Gain more engagement from those you coach.
- Become a more efficient coach.
- Enhance your coaching skills.
- conduct a coaching session using evalu8d's COACh model.
- coach using evalu8d's coaching behaviours matrix.
- create powerful coaching questions.
- engage more challenging people in coaching sessions.
- pass ownership of actions to the coachee
- apply coaching to 1-to-1's, sports, personal scenarios.
- coaching high, medium and low performers
- developing coaching questions and structure
- coaching practical (each delegate will coach and be coached)
- coaching behaviours