Actions and Detail Panel
Coaching Foundation Skills
Fri 5 May 2017, 09:30 – 17:30 BST
This course provides a foundation for both Life and Business coaching skills
- What does it take to become a professional Coach?
- What are the key tools and techniques of coaching?
- Is coaching right for you?
- How could you start a coaching business?
- What qualifications do you need?
Learn some basic coaching tools and techniques used by professional coaches.
This practical course provides participants with an insight into some of the tools designed to help them to become effective coaches. Participants will gain some skills necessary for the modern coach.
Who is this course for?
This course is for:
- those who wish to understand the principles behind coaching
- those looking to find a framework and structure for their coaching
- those looking for coaching tools and models
- those who work as coaches as well as those whose work involves assisting others to improve their performance.
- Those who want to discover if coaching is for them
The Association for Coaching
NLP Dynamics and the Academy of Coaching & Training is proud to be an Organisational member of the Association for Coaching (AC). As a member of the AC, we support the Association’s Code of Ethics and Good Practice and the Competency Framework as a way of promoting standards and ethics within the coaching industry.
On this course you will learn:
- What is coaching (and what it is not)
- Coaching ethics and good practice
- How to establish the coach-client contract
- Setting achievable goals and outcomes
- Useful coaching tools and models (such as the G.R.O.W. model and the Coaching Wheel)
The course covers basic competencies, such as:
- Establishing Rapport with the client
- Listening skills
- Powerful questioning techniques that stimulate change
- Communication skills