Through examples, participative exercises, reflection and discussion we will explore:
- What it’s like when I am positive
- How thoughts and feelings influence my mood, motivation and outcomes
- How to enjoy more choices in my thinking and feeling
- How to get on with myself and with other people
- How the conversation is the relationship
- How to use positive language appropriately and powerfully to increase prospects for success - whether in coaching or other areas of life!
Ray Charlton is an organisation development consultant, learning designer, facilitator, trainer and Association for Coaching Accredited Master Executive Coach. He values curiosity, creativity, co-operation and challenge.