San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop looks at Coaching and Mentoring as an individually focussed, personal development tool for staff at all organisational levels.
It examines the skills needed to be a coach or mentor and how to introduce and keep them on the development agenda.
Key Learning Themes
- The difference between a coaching and mentoring relationship
- When to use a coach or mentor
- The advantages of mentoring and coaching
- The key skills required to coach/mentor
- The suggested structure of a typical session
- The importance of vision and goal setting
- Internal or external coaches and mentors
- When to withdraw from the relationship
- On-going support for mentors and coaches.
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE
“A very insightful course and worthwhile attending! I have gained invaluable knowledge, thank you.”
There will be plenty of time to practise some of the key skills, as well as discussing how coaching and mentoring can be introduced into the various organisational areas represented by attendees.
When & Where
Crisp Professional Development
CRISP PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
What will you learn today?
Crisp Professional Development exists for one reason – to support and facilitate the learning and development of individuals and teams.
Since 1990 Crisp Professional Development has been delivering exceptional training courses, management development programmes and leadership interventions. We operate in-house training programmes at your premises, run open courses for all and offer blended learning through our online learning platform. As an ILM centre our training enjoys national accreditation.
Our coaching interventions are for c-suite executives and business owners; for leaders and managers in transition; for people in between careers, and for groups seeking greater team cohesion and improved performance.