These are the learning outcomes you can be sure of:
- How to develop under acheivers and stretch top performers
- The skills to conduct effective 1:1 meetings
- How to give praise and other constructive feedback
- Strategies to build responsibility and accountability
- Insights into the techniques and skills which make coaching so effective
- How to develop a solution-focused mindset
- Clarity about HOW the coaching approach produces results
You will also receive:
- Inspiration and energy
- New ideas to use at work to galvanise and inspire others
- Improved awareness of key coaching skills and principles
- Input, practice and feedback
- Over 20 coaching tools and techniques
- Your copy of "The S-Factor Handbook" with reminders and tips
- A clear understanding of how coaching differs from other methods
- Certificate and “Credits “ towards the ILM coaching qualification
Save This Event
When & Where
Oxford Professional Consulting
Oxford Professional Consulting, Oxford's leadership communication specialists, works with leaders, managers and business professionals to double their impact and influence in the UK and worldwide.
Founder and Managing Director, Alison Haill is an inspiring and experienced Executive Coach and Trainer with a 30-year track record in the field of professional communication, working with teams and individuals across many industries, cultures and nationalities.
In our increasingly electronic world, Alison believes relationships are still at the heart of business success , so advanced communication skills are needed more today than ever before, such as:
- confident public speaking
- Global English
- empathy and
- coaching skills.
Alison is an approved Trainer, Coach and Assessor for the UK’s Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring. She strongly believes that these skills help leaders at all levels to better motivate, engage and develop their people into increased productivity and job satisfaction.