Learn the foundations of an integral approach - 'Coaching to Excellence'
In this two-day course, you gain an introduction to the principles and methods of coaching and hands-on experience that is applicable to the workplace and your broader life. Through structured exercises, demonstrations, and simulations, you explore what it takes to evoke long-term excellence in others.
The course qualifies for 16 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) for ICF-accredited coaches.
Who would benefit
- anyone intrigued by the possibility of having a positive impact on others through coaching
- managers, human resource professionals and organizational development practitioners who are regularly called upon to solve problems that could be more effectively handled by developing others' competence
- independent professionals and consultants interested in bringing greater skill to their one-on-one conversations with clients
- people considering applying to the Professional Coaching Course
Outcomes of the course
Developing excellence as a coach takes time, study and practice. This foundation course will allow you to:
- understand the key stages in any coaching relationship and the skills needed to guide clients through them
- recognize when someone is open to coaching and how to enroll them in a coaching relationship
- observe and listen to others in a profound way by paying attention to their unique language, emotional mood, and way of interpreting the world
- assess your own competence as a coach and identify the next steps in your development
- open new possibilities for effective action in your work and life
This course satisfies the prerequisite for the Professional Coaching Course.
- the course takes place in central London from 9am to 6pm each day, and is led by Justin Wise
- group sizes are purposefully small - we accept a maximum of 20 people for each programme
- cost: £600 + VAT of which £50 is a non-refundable but transferable deposit
When & Where
An integral approach to coaching
Our integral approach to coaching is a powerful way of working with people that aims to make a pragmatic and profound contribution to individuals, organisations and society. Our coaches become skilled at working with clients in a way which frees them up to bring their intentions into their work and wider life with dignity, humanity and skilfulness.