Make getting involved with Code Club one of your goals for 2017!
Join us as we team up with The Chase School in Malvern for a fantastic evening of fun, play, demos and talks.
Refreshments will be provided.
At the Event:
- get hands on with new Python projects and ideas;
- meet with one of our Star Clubs, Malvern Wells Primary School, and see them in action;
- talk with Code Club Champion Bob Bilsland about hosting and volunteering;
- Raspberry Pi goodness courtesy of Malvern Raspberry Jam;
- get inspiration on creative and digital making for your venue;
- see some of the latest projects and activities in action;
- network, chat and meet with like-minded people;
- ...and much more.
The meetup is our way to introduce you to what Code Club and its partners, hosts and volunteers are up to; to say thank you to our current Code Club hosts and volunteers and offer a big hello to our newbies.
We have loads of schools, libraries and other venues across Worcestershire and beyond looking for volunteers now to start their clubs. We might even be able to match you up with a venue
Our coordinator for the area will be present answer any questions you have about starting or running a club.
Calling all demonstrators
If you'd like to show off something cool at the event, please get in touch with Tim Wilson - email@example.com. Places are extremely limited.
Calling existing Code Club volunteers
We look forward to meeting you!
John Palmer, The Chase Malvern
Tim Wilson, Code Club
What are my transport options getting to the event?
There is plentiful parking at The Chase School and the venue is a 15-20 walk from Malvern Rail Station.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?