Make getting involved with Code Club one of your goals for 2017!
Join us at the awesome Shrewsbury Coffeehouse for an evening of coffee, cake and coding on 24th April.
The meetup is our way to introduce you to what Code Club are up and to say thank you to our current Code Club hosts and volunteers and offer a big hello to our newbies.
At the Event:
- Get the lowdown on what's involved in starting a Code Club or becoming a volunteer
- Find out about the exciting things happening at Code Club and the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Get hands on - we will have guest speakers and volunteers demoing their wares
- Inspiration on where to take your club next in the world of digital making
- see some of the latest projects and activities in action;
- network, chat and meet with like-minded people;
- complimentary coffee and cake;
- …. and much more.
We have loads of schools, libraries and other venues across Shropshire, the Marches and further afield looking for volunteers now to start their clubs.
We might even be able to match you up with a venue
Our coordinator for the area will be present answer any questions you have about starting or running a club.
Calling all Exhibitors
If you'd like to show off educational tech at the event, please get in touch with Tim Wilson - email@example.com. Places are extremely limited.
Calling existing Code Club volunteers
We look forward to meeting you!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?