Would you like to help children learn how to code? Code Club is a nationwide network of after-school coding clubs for children. All our clubs are led by volunteers, teachers or library staff, and this training is designed to give volunteers and hosts all the information they need before they start running a Code Club.
The training and information session will cover:
- What is Code Club?
- Volunteering with Code Club
- Working effectively with schools, libraries and other venues
- An introduction to Scratch & the Code Club projects
Who is the session for?
- Anyone who is considering running a Code Club and would like some more information before they sign up
- Anyone who has signed up as a volunteer but has not yet started running a Code Club
Volunteering for Code Club will be the best thing you do this year. Guaranteed!
We look forward to meeting you there!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions in advance of the session, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.