We’re opening in Glasgow city centre in January 2017 and are looking for instructors.
- Do you want to be part of an open, friendly, sociable team?
- Do you want to help others learn new skills?
- Do you want to help other people transform their career?
If you're passionate about tech and are looking for an opportunity to extend your skills in a new direction, then come and join us!
Come along to one of our recruitment events to find out about working at CodeClan. There’s no formal presentation - just a chance to chat to one of our team, have some refreshments and find out more about what it’s like to work for CodeClan.
Who are we?
We’re the first accredited digital skills academy in Scotland. We have an expanding portfolio of courses and are looking for talented software developers to join us.
You'll work as part of a close-knit team of instructors to create an exciting, cutting-edge programme of teaching and learning,
Do you have any of the following skills and experience?
- Developing using web frameworks (Rails, React, Sinatra, etc)
- Web development using HTML/CSS, database (SQL, noSQL) and API integration
- Mobile/Android development
- Working practice in TDD and using Agile methodologies
- Other web services: AWS, Azure, etc.
Don’t worry if you haven’t taught before - we’ll put you through the requisite training. If you’ve done some mentoring or coaching before that’s great.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills and extend your experience.
What we value are people who are passionate about coding and who can bring that enthusiasm to the classroom.
We would love you to share your experience and skills in the tech industry with our students.
Check out our Careers section for more information on the roles currently available.
Please note that the venue is still to be confirmed, but it will be in the city centre.