San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Come along to our free coding club for kids at Willesden Library Lab to learn everything you need to know to become a great coder!
- To sign up: Please register in the Eventbrite section below.
- Parents must attend to supervise.
- Further details about Coder Dojo at www.coderdojo.com.
- Please email Sarah at email@example.com with any questions or if you would like to support us in any way.
When & Where
CoderDojo is a movement orientated around running free not-for-profit coding clubs and regular sessions for young people.
At a CoderDojo, young people learn how to code, develop websites, apps, programs, games and more. Dojos are set up, run by and taught at by volunteers. Dojos organise tours of technology companies, bring in guest speakers to talk about their career and what they do, and organise events. In addition to learning to code, members meet like minded people, show off what they’ve been working on and so on. CoderDojo makes development and learning to code a fun, sociable, kick ass experience. CoderDojo also puts a strong emphasis on open source and free software, and has a strong network of members and volunteers globally.
CoderDojo has just one rule: “Above All: Be Cool“, bullying, lying, wasting people’s time and so on is uncool.