San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CoDe:U - Automation Nights v16.01-STHLM
A warm welcome to Automation Nights Stockholm January edition!
The topic for this event - Scaling continuous delivery pipelines
- Andrey Devyatkin - Buffer or Suffer? Growth pain and what to do about it. You were a team of 5 and delivering incremental changes wasn't a problem - if something breaks you just fix it all together. But now you are ten teams. While you fix your colleagues wait. What can you do to avoid pressure and keep delivery pipeline green? I would like to share three ways that I used in different projects to overcome growth issues. Which one would work for you?
Automation nights is an event for people who are passionate about build and release automation. Our ambition is to bring up topics and enable discussions that matter to you. The event is open for talks related to:
- Processes and methods. Continuous Integration, Deployment and Delivery, DevOps, NoOps, CM best practices, etc.
- Tools used for automation. Chef, Jenkins, Yocto, Docker, Puppet, Gradle, Ansible, Bamboo, Travis CI, Mesos or whatever you use to automate build or release process
- Research and what is coming
- You think something is missing? Get in touch with the organisers!
When & Where
Praqma - The Continuous Delivery and DevOps Company
Our mission is to help organizations to build quality into their software, as opposed to gluing it on after it's finished. We carry best practises in through the front door and facilitate collaboration between companies through extensive contributions to Open Source.
Our core services are strategic consulting, automation (anything as code), and training. We also offer support and Service Level Agreements on your Continuos Delivery tool stack.
Continuous Delivery is our credo - DevOps runs in our veins.