Actions and Detail Panel
CoFoundersLab Matchup Edinburgh
Wed 12 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
CoFoundersLab will be hosting a session during the Venue Expo Scotland this April! This is unlike most networking events as there are a number of other sessions & seminars going on throughout the day for all attendees to explore. Not to mention a fantastic exhibition to networking with industry leading suppliers and buyers from across Scotland & the UK.
Our goal is to help 10+ Startups in Edinburgh establish strong founding teams that are able to gain traction, raise investment and build a successful company that makes a difference to millions of lives.
• Have you dreamed of starting your own business and earning lots of money?
• Maybe corporate life isn't for you any more and you want to be your own Boss?
• Maybe you're an ambitous developer or marketer that's had an excitingly disruptive idea?
• Or maybe you're a Serial Entrepreneur based in Scotland looking to build a global Co-Founding team with awesome talent from around the world?
Well, come along to one of our free meetups and meet other entrepreneurs who are looking for Co-Founders just like you - either to join your startup or for you to join theirs.
Why not check out our Facebook group
***Before attending, please do the following***
1 - Start looking for your core team members by creating a FREE profile on CoFoundersLab.com now.
2 - Browse CoFoundersLab.com for other entrepreneurs by filtering in the Advanced Search under Community Affiliation > Events > CoFoundersLab Matchup - Scotland
3 - Share this event on your social channels to help get the word out. Your next core team member may be in your networks already!
Who will this event appeal to?
• Corporate employees with years of experience looking to make a change and start a new company
• Software developers, engineers and scientists with an idea looking for business people. -Graduate students and ambitious undergraduate students with an idea that needs a team built around it, or that want to join a startup company in Scotland
• Students who are interested in either creating their own startup or joining somebody else's.
• Business development and marketing-types that want to lend their skills to new startups
• Non-Executive directors looking to join new boards or start new companies
• Angel-founders with investment capital that are looking for new ideas and new team members.