Actions and Detail Panel
Collaboration Frameworks for Product Discovery /18-19 Sept / London
Mon, 18 Sep 2017, 09:30 – Tue, 19 Sep 2017, 17:00 BST
Certified Innovation Games® collaboration frameworks for product discovery
Building the right products and services is hard. In this course you will learn how Collaboration Frameworks help you engage with your customers in a meaningful way to deliver great customer experiences. In person or online, you will learn powerful, new ways to interact with your customers.
This course is highly-immersive. As a participant you will experience how to run a range of Collaboration
Frameworks which will help you:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Reveal the hidden needs of your customers
- Discover what customers think of your products and services
- Establish what your customers and clients feel is most important
- Define how customers use your products and services
- Prioritise your ideas based on customer feedback
- Plan for success
- Create release plans
Product Discovery should be fun and effective. When you integrate the frameworks described in this class into your practice, it will be.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Design and plan powerful, interactive workshops to help you discover customer insights
- Choose a framework to help with a specific need
- Explain why collaboration frameworks are more powerful than traditional workshop techniques
- Discuss the qualities of good and bad workshops
- Apply facilitation techniques to achieve a good result for your workshop participants
- Define the roles required for a successful workshop
- Demonstrate how to use a variety of collaboration frameworks
- Use an on-line system to run workshops with distributed groups.
Each attendee will receive:
- A copy of Luke Hohmann's Book, "Innovation Games"
- A 1 year Standard License for Conteneo Collaboration Cloud
- 120 Training Credits towards your Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect (CCA) belt
- A workbook created for this course
Who Should Attend This Course
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- UX Designers
- User Researcher
- Product Designers
- Product Developers
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Business Support Agencies
This workshop will be Instructed by:
Jose Casal: Certified Collaboration Instructor, Organiser of Playcamp UK, London Lean Kanban Day & Chair of BCS Agile Specialist Group.
Jean-Paul Bayley: Certified Collaboration Instructor, Organiser of Playcamp UK
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration at least 10 working days before the event start date. After this period, the following fees will be deducted from the booking fee.
5-10 working days’ notice: 50% of course fee
0-5 working days’ notice: 100% of course fee
Replacing delegates: this can be done at no extra cost
Postponing a booking to another date: this is free providing it is requested at least 10 working days before the event start date, in which case a 20% fee will be charged.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.