Certified Innovation Games® collaboration frameworks for product discovery
Building the right products and services is hard. In this course you will learn how Collaboration Frameworks help you engage with your customers in a meaningful way to deliver great customer experiences. In person or online, you will learn powerful, new ways to interact with your customers.
This course is highly-immersive. As a participant you will experience how to run a range of Collaboration
Frameworks such as:
- Create new and innovative business models using the Business Model Canvas.
- Identify customer requirements for an ideal product through the Product Box framework and the Value Proposition Design technique.
- Learn what customers think of your product with the Speed Boat framework.
- Identify what is most important for your customers with the 20/20 Vision framework.
- Prioritise your backlog using the online Decision Engine framework.
- Plan a successful product or project using the Remember the Future framework.
- Develop better release plans and MVPs with the Prune the Product Tree framework.
- Understand product usage with the Me and My Shadow and Start Your Day frameworks.
Lean and Agile should be fun and effective. When you integrate the frameworks described in this class into your Agile practice, it will be.
What You Will Learn
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Design powerful, interactive workshops to help you discover customer insights
- Identify new products and services
- Lessen customer dissatisfaction
- Apply powerful prioritisation techniques to figure out what to focus on next
Each attendee will receive:
- A copy of Luke Hohmann's Book, "Innovation Games"
- A 1 year Standard License for Conteneo Collaboration Cloud
- 120 Training Credits towards your Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect (CCA) belt
- A workbook created for this course
Who Should Attend This Course
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- UX Designers
- User Researcher
- Product Designers
- Product Developers
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Business Support Agencies
This workshop will be Instructed by:
Jose Casal: Certified Collaboration Instructor, Organiser of Playcamp UK, London Lean Kanban Day & Chair of BCS Agile Specialist Group.
Jean-Paul Bayley: Certified Collaboration Instructor, Organiser of Playcamp UK
Cancellations & Refunds
A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration at least 10 working days before the event start date. After this period, the following fees will be deducted from the booking fee.
5-10 working days’ notice: 50% of course fee
0-5 working days’ notice: 100% of course fee
Replacing delegates: this can be done at no extra cost
Postponing a booking to another date: this is free providing it is requested at least 10 working days before the event start date, in which case a 20% fee will be charged.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.