Actions and Detail Panel
Collecting in Tough Times
Thu 16 February 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
The aim of this session is to explore how archive services can address the challenges of proactively collecting in context of shrinking resources.
- Offer solutions for advocating for your collections
- Hear from others on best practice
- Generate a frank and open discussion
- Encourage thinking around collection policy/strategy
Who is it for?
The events will be for everyone working in the archive sector including, public, independent and voluntary organisations, HE, businesses and all others with an interest in preserving our national heritage.
Why should people come?
- Know what to do next
- Opportunity to contribute to national direction
- Be challenged, and get practical ideas
- Find out how others are responding to the challenge