Commissioning for Technology Enabled Care
Wednesday, 16 September 2015 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
- Tim Ellis, Programme Director Digital Roadmaps, NHS England
- Victoria Betton, mHealth Programme Director, Leeds & York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Rachael Forbister, Telehealth Development Manager and Project Manager, NHS Sunderland Clinical Commissioning Group
- Kevin McSorley, Executive Director, Fold TeleCare
- Gill Lawson, Senior Operations Manager, Sunderland Care and Support
- Rob Clark, Interim Care Services Manager, Your Homes Newcastle
- Liz Ashall-Payne, Outreach Co-ordinator, European Connected Health Alliance
- Review the challenge Health and Care face by examining where we are now
- Consider implications for health and care commissioners and providers and trial a tool to support for delivery.
- Reflect on and indicate where action is required on key areas including procurement, data sharing and standards.
- Consider and test out technologies to enable actions to improve.
When & Where
TSA - The voice of technology enabled care
TSA is the industry body for Technology Enabled Care (TEC), representing the largest industry specific network in Europe and bringing together a growing membership of organisations across local government, health and the private sector.
TSA organises the annual International Technology Enabled Care Conference and drives quality throughout the sector through its internationally recognised Integrated Code of Practice.
It is estimated that TSA’s members currently help over 1.7 million people to remain in their own homes (rather than hospitals, care homes and other institutional settings) – supported by their families, friends and carers in familiar surroundings.
TSA works across health, housing and social care through a wide range of public services (NHS, local authorities, Fire and Rescue Services), housing associations, leading industry suppliers, independent and voluntary sector organisations.
TSA welcomes all organisations who have a professional or commercial interest in the provision of technology assisted services, including telecare, telehealth and mHealth.