Actions and Detail Panel
Communicating with Confidence
Tue 21 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
Articulacy would like to invite you to take part in a 3-hour workshop focussing on enhancing your ability to communicate with others confidently.
The Communicating with Confidence programme has been developed by a University Lecturer specialising in Oral Communication and a Drama and Speaking Skills specialist in order to encourage the ability to speak eloquently and without fear in both professional and personal situations. The programme is extremely interactive and participants are encouraged to take part throughout.
The session will focus on:
- Speaking to a group
- Questions and Answers
- Confidence Building
- Body Language
- To learn techniques to assist with confident public speaking
- To share with listeners’ personal skills and experience in a logical, organised sequence
- To listen and respond to the others in the group
- To answer questions as fully as possible with courtesy
- To become aware of the impact of non-verbal communication
- Practical tips to assist you to speak with greater authority
- Improved confidence
- Improved awareness of non-verbal communication
- Practical tips and a chance to practise effective question and answer techniques
For any questions about this event or for any other training needs please contact Leanne on 07545219856 or email@example.com.