San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- gain a deeper understanding of families’ needs
- identify general family pressures, enabling professionals to facilitate focused support services
- gain an understanding of parents’ responses to loss and grief before and after their child’s death
- explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- identify the role of a ‘key worker’ in view of National Service Framework recommendations
- become familiar with useful tools to aid communication between service providers and families
- gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available.
Who should attend?
Suitable for professionals based in the community or in a hospital setting.
Save This Event
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is recognised as the UK's leading provider of training for professionals working with bereaved families across the UK.
We support families and educate professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement.
Currently the charity trains around 8,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website and family bereavement support in locations around the UK.