San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
By the end of the course, delegates will have a good understanding of:
- the POWER five-step approach to report writing
- why readers give up and how to keep them interested
- how readers read in different media - Z-shape and F-shape patterns
- why clear English is essential in effective reports in the 21st century construction industry
- how to write an executive summary in 10 minutes with a six-bar grid
Who is it for?Anyone who has to write reports that create understanding and withstand scrutiny.
Terms and conditions
If a course is cancelled by CIOB, delegate fees will be refunded in full. Delegate cancellation terms are as follows:
Up to 90 days’ notice – 100% refund will be made
89-60 days’ notice – 50% refund will be made
59-30 days’ notice – 25% refund will be made
29 days’ notice or fewer – no refund will be made
All requests for refunds must be received by CIOB in writing. Substitutions can be made at any time. Transfers to a different course can be made if notice is given to CIOB at least one month from the date of the course booked.
The CIOB reserves the right to alter the arrangements as described due to unforeseen circumstances.
The CIOB does not warrant the content of the courses offered by third parties. All bookings with training organisations other than CIOB will be made directly with those organisations and their terms and conditions will apply.
Views and opinions offered by trainers are their own and do not necessarily reflect the guidance or opinions of CIOB or its trustees.